Commercial contracts can develop, protect and strengthen your business relationships. It is important to ensure you have the right advice before entering into a contract to avoid undesirable and irreversible consequences.
At KPL Lawyers, we specialise in reviewing, drafting and negotiating all forms of commercial contracts and agreements. We understand that commercial agreements can be complex and will:
- Advise you on the terms and conditions of the commercial contract;
- Explain your obligations and rights under the contract;
- Negotiate favourable terms on your behalf; and
- Represent you in case of breach of contract.
We can assist you with a range of commercial contracts, including:
- Partnership agreements;
- Distribution and licensing agreements;
- Agency agreements;
- Credit applications ;
- Tradition conditions;
- Agreements for the sale/supply of goods and services;
- Advising on commercial arrangements;
- Terminating contracts;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Management agreements; and
- Joint venture agreements.
Please contact our office for your first free consultation.