Insurers have legal obligations to treat your insurance matter with good faith and keep you informed of their assessment processes in accordance with their code of practice. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, KPL Lawyers may assist you.
A dispute may arise when your insurer has:
- Refused your claim
- Unjustifiably delayed making a final decision or payment
- Allege your matter is under investigation and further material is still being received
- Made an unreasonable or unnecessary request for documents and/or information while conducting its investigation; or
- Paid damages you believe is insufficient
Our objectives when we act for you against insurers include:
- A commitment to work for the benefit of you and/or your company over the long term
- An intention to understand your business and the issues you face
- Proactive claim strategies, management and communication
- Accurate and timely claims
- Working with you to further your objectives and business; and
- Delivering innovate and cost effective solution
Please contact our office for your first free consultation.