There are many situations where a person may suffer an injury through no fault of their own. If you suffer injury, loss or damage as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
KPL Lawyers is committed to providing professional advice and representing people who have suffered a personal injury. We understand that every situation and injury is different and that legal proceedings can be stressful. Our experienced team can help you to alleviate the financial loss associated with personal injury, provide expert help and advice and do whatever it takes to win your case.
Please click on one of the following links for further information about our areas of practice in Compensation Law:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers Compensation & Work Place Negligence Claims
- Common Law Negligence & Public Liability Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Superannuation/Total & Permanent Disablement Insurance
If your claim is successful you may be entitled to recover the following:
- Non-economic loss/ compensation for pain and suffering, if you meet the impairment threshold
- Past economic loss.
- Future economic loss.
- Past and future loss of superannuation benefits.
- Past and future medical and treatment expenses.
- Past and future domestic care and assistance.