Selling or buying of commercial property is a significant obligation. We understand that it can be the most significant transaction that a person will ever undertake.
Our Specialist Property lawyers have years of experience in all types of commercial property. We recognize that commercial conveyancing can be complex and involve other areas of law, such as, taxation law, business and commercial law, law on trusts and power of attorney. Accordingly, from the start we can identify where potential problems may arise and address them quickly and efficiently so that the entire process goes smoothly.
We provide reliable advice at competitive rates that is tailored to your specific needs. We will:
- Review and advise you on the Contract for Sale;
- Negotiate the special terms and conditions for the purchase or sale of your property;
- Conduct searches and enquiries to make sure you get what you think you are buying;
- Attend to exchange of Contracts;
- Arrange the payment of stamp duty;
- Prepare settlement figures and ensure adjustments are made correctly in relation to rent, council fees, water rates and strata levies;
- Liaise with the lender in relation to settlement; and
- Attend to settlement.
Please contact our office for your first free consultation.